Monument record MDR9737 - Children's Hospital (site of), North Street, Derby
Type and Period (2)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet L.9.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet L.9, 1901.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). Sheet L.9, 1914.
- <4> SDR19486 Bibliographic reference: Webbe, E W. 1892. Oddfellows' Companion and Guide to Derby. pp 169-170.
- <5> SDR19995 Unpublished document: Higgins, T (ULAS). 1999. An Archaeological Evaluation and Watching Brief at the Children's Hospital, North Street, Derby.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 34957 37035 (64m by 60m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 14 2020 9:22PM