Listed Building record MDR9790 - St Mary's Church, Cromford
Type and Period (1)
- ANGLICAN CHURCH (Georgian to Victorian - 1792 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR348 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T. 1895. History, Topography & Directory of Derby. p 344-5.
- <2> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. 3/2957/008.
- <3> SDR20574 Bibliographic reference: Fitton, R S. 1989. The Arkwrights: Spinners of fortune. p 248.
- <4> SDR20575 Unpublished document: Drackley, J. 1997. Notes on the Churches of Derbyshire. p 18.
- <5> SDR18621 Unpublished document: Derwent Valley Mills (DVM) Nomination Steering Panel. 2000. Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage List Nomination Document. p 51.
- <6> SDR20077 Unpublished document: Tomkins, R (Derby Diocesan Adviser on Organs). 2007. Letter to the Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site Officer re the Derwent Organ Heritage.
- <7> SDR20581 Unpublished document: Tobit Curteis Associates. 1999. St Mary's Church, Cromford, Derbyshire, technical condition survey and liquid moisture survey of the wall paintings.
- <8> SDR20488 Unpublished document: Drackley, J. 2008. Stained Glass, St Mary the Virgin, Cromford.
- <9> SDR20489 Unpublished document: Drackley, J. 2008. The Wall-Paintings, St Mary the Virgin, Cromford.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2996 5711 (31m by 19m)|
|Civil Parish||CROMFORD, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
|World Heritage Site||Derwent Valley Mills|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Aug 28 2020 9:03AM