Building record MDR15999 - Railed street boundary wall & piers, Holy Trinity Churchyard, Derby Road, Milford

Type and Period (5)

  • (Hanoverian to Victorian - 1833 AD to 1866 AD)
  • (Hanoverian to Victorian - 1833 AD to 1866 AD)
  • (Hanoverian to Victorian - 1833 AD to 1866 AD)
  • (Hanoverian to Victorian - 1833 AD to 1866 AD)
  • (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)

Protected Status/Designation

Full Description

A Grade II listed, mid-19th century rusticated coursed stone wall with iron railings (tripartite finials and pyramidal capped interval rails) to the embanked churchyard OF Holy Trinity Church [SMR17097], with a gabled end pier to the northeast end. There are gate piers to the southwest, each formed from a single block of stone, with an iron gate. (1)

Sources/Archives (1)

  • <1> Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. NHLE No. 1087347.

Map

Location

Grid reference Centred SK 3509 4536 (28m by 42m)
Civil Parish BELPER, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE
World Heritage Site Derwent Valley Mills

Related Monuments/Buildings (1)

Related Events/Activities (0)

External Links (0)

Record last edited

Dec 21 2018 9:27AM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.