Building record MDR6311 - Cruck Barn at Westhorpe Farm, Killamarsh
Type and Period (1)
- CRUCK BARN (Elizabethan to Victorian - 1600 AD? to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR11014 Index: NDAT. 1349. 1349.
- <2> SDR11639 Index: NDAT. 4026. 4026.
- <3> SDR8885 Article in serial: Marston, F. 1967. 'Cruck frames of Derbyshire; an interim report', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 87, pp 117-122.
- <4> SDR3540 Bibliographic reference: Bunker, B. 1970. Cruck Buildings: An Opinion as to their Origin and Dating. LS 728.6. p42-3.
- <5> SDR4471 Unpublished document: Nottingham University Tree-Ring Dating Laboratory. Dendro Sample Record and Summary. Initial Report 16 January 1993.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 45496 79997 (22m by 29m)|
|Civil Parish||KILLAMARSH, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 4 2016 4:09PM