Listed Building record MDR9714 - Belper Central Methodist Church, Chapel Street, Belper
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Georgian to 21st Century - 1807 AD to 2050 AD)
- <1> SDR19525 Map: Hicking, J (surveyor). 1805-1818. Part of the liberties of Belper, Duffield and Makeney .. with alterations to Strutt Estate to about 1818.
- <2> SDR19516 Bibliographic reference: White, F & Co.. 1857. History, Gazetteer & Directory of the County of Derby.
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XLV.1, 1900.
- <4> SDR13425 Bibliographic reference: RCHME (Royal Commission on the Historic Monuments of England). 1986. An Inventory of Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Central England - Derbyshire extract. 34.
- <5> SDR19448 Bibliographic reference: Barrass, A.. 1994. Belper. Looking into the Past. 36.
- <6> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1081535?section=official-list-entry.
|Grid reference||SK 34643 47326 (point)|
|Civil Parish||BELPER, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
|World Heritage Site||Derwent Valley Mills|
Related Monuments/Buildings (5)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 6 2023 10:26AM