Source/Archive record SDR19091 - Potlock, Derbys. (SK 3128): Research design
|Title||Potlock, Derbys. (SK 3128): Research design|
|Author/Originator||Guilbert, G (TPAT)|
Research design for the reconnaissance conducted 1985-1990 (which involved fieldwalking, geophysical surveys, auger surveys and limited trial trenching) .
Paper and pdf copy. NB: pdf is one document with all five summary reports.
Derbyshire County Council HER Doc. No. 202a
Referenced Monuments (5)
- MDR4355 Cropmark 350m East of Potlocks House Farm: Ring Ditches (Site)
- MDR4356 Cropmark 350m East of Potlocks House Farm: Settlement (Site)
- MDR4367 Cropmarks, Potlock's House Farm, Willington (Site)
- MDR4354 Cursus, Potlock's House Farm (Site)
- MDR4303 Prehistoric landscape, Frizams Lane, Twyford and Stenson (Site)
Referenced Events (2)
Please contact the HER for details.
Referenced Designations (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 19 2020 11:43AM