Source/Archive record SDR19113 - Drakelow Power Station, Proposed Gas Pipeline. Archaeological Fieldwalking, Field Reonnaissance and Geophysical Survey
|Title||Drakelow Power Station, Proposed Gas Pipeline. Archaeological Fieldwalking, Field Reonnaissance and Geophysical Survey|
|Author/Originator||Network Archaeology Ltd.|
Study covering route of gas pipline from Drakelow Power Station in South Derbyshire to connect with an exixting pipline near Edingale in Staffs.
Paper and pdf copy.
Derbyshire County Council HER Doc. No. 346
Referenced Monuments (7)
- MDR10337 Artefact scatter south-east of Borough Fields Farm, Walton-on-Trent (Monument)
- MDR10335 Artefact scatter, south of Rosliston Road, Catton (Monument)
- MDR7799 Late Mesolithic/Early Neolithic cutting flake, Warren Hill, Walton-on-Trent (Find Spot)
- MDR7800 Late Mesolithic/Early Neolithic flint blade, c. 280m north of Rosliston Road, Walton-on-Trent (Find Spot)
- MDR10294 Possible enclosures, Warren Hill, Walton-on-Trent (Monument)
- MDR2527 SDAS 105 Pottery and Flint Scatter, near Catton Farm Cottages, Walton-on-Trent (Monument)
- MDR7801 Two flint cores, 450m south of Rosliston Road, Walton-on-Trent (Find Spot)
Referenced Events (2)
Please contact the HER for details.
Referenced Designations (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 5 2019 4:22PM