Source/Archive record SDR19041 - Archaeology of the Derby Southern Bypass, Implication of the Construction of the Bypass Between Hilton and the M1.
|Title||Archaeology of the Derby Southern Bypass, Implication of the Construction of the Bypass Between Hilton and the M1.|
|Author/Originator||Trent & Peak Archaeological Trust (TPAT)|
Consideration of the archaeological of the area between Hilton and the M1. A synthesis of the current archaeological knowledge of this part of the Trent Valley, together with a detailed assessment of eleven areas of known archaeological importance which will be affected by the road development.
Paper and pdf copy.
Derbyshire County Council HER Doc. No. 1
Referenced Monuments (10)
- MDR5605 Aston Cursus Complex, Shardlow (Monument)
- MDR4331 Cropmark complex and ridge and furrow, 400m west-north-west of Arleston House Farm (Monument)
- MDR5570 Cropmark site, west of Elvaston (Monument)
- MDR4353 Cropmarks north of Buckford Lane, Findern (Monument)
- MDR4329 Cropmarks south of Willington Road, Willington Junction (Monument)
- MDR5571 Cropmarks, Foxcovert Farm, Aston upon Trent (Monument)
- MDR7689 Line of Ryknield Street Roman Road in Willington parish (Monument)
- MDR4333 Neolithic and Bronze Age features, Hill Farm, Willington (Site)
- MDR4303 Prehistoric landscape, Frizams Lane, Twyford and Stenson (Site)
- MDR4378 Swarkestone Lowes Barrow Cemetery and Field System (Monument)
Referenced Events (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
Referenced Designations (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 31 2019 1:29PM