Source/Archive record SDR19013 - An Archaeological Assessment of Severn Trent Water's Foston, Hatton, Hilton and Rolleston Closures Scheme.
|Title||An Archaeological Assessment of Severn Trent Water's Foston, Hatton, Hilton and Rolleston Closures Scheme.|
|Author/Originator||Woodhouse, G & Guilbert, G|
Paper and pdf copy.
Derbyshire County Council HER Doc. No. 8
Referenced Monuments (10)
- MDR2568 Circular cropmark, east of Hatton (Monument)
- MDR2672 Cropmark features 500m west of Hoonhay, Hoon/Marston on Dove (Monument)
- MDR799 Cropmarks east of Lemon's Holme, Foston And Scropton (Monument)
- MDR798 Cropmarks east of The Churchleys, Foston (Monument)
- MDR8110 Earthwork bank and ditch, Hoon (Monument)
- MDR7932 Field boundaries and ridge and furrow, east of Marston on Dove (Monument)
- MDR8065 Intersecting ditches and post hole, Watery Lane, Scropton (Monument)
- MDR8109 Ridge and furrow earthworks, Hatton (Monument)
- MDR8077 Ridge and furrow south of Guinea Farm, Scropton (Monument)
- MDR7690 Ryknield Street Roman Road (line of), Egginton (Monument)
Referenced Events (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
Referenced Designations (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 31 2019 1:30PM